Friday 1 July 2016

The Billionaire's Legacy

The Billionaire’s Legacy is an exciting new eight book series from Harlequin and I was thrilled to be asked to be part of it. Right now on Harlequin there’s a free prequel, One Night at the Di Sione Mansion by Carol Marinelli and the first book in the series it out now.


Here’s the first four books in the series.





I love the covers. They are stunning.

My book, To Blackmail a Di Sione is the third book in the series and will be available from 23rd August 2016. I can’t wait for you to meet Liev and Bianca as they clash over the  ownership of a bracelet, but very soon realise they want far more than that from each other.


I loved writing this story and working with the other authors, meeting their heroes and heroines and I can’t wait to read the whole series. I hope you’ll join me and lose yourself in the world of the Di Sione family.

Rachael
xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks a really fabulous series, Rachael, and I can't wait to read your exciting contribution. It was great to see you at the RNA conference and looking forward to catching up soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa. See you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete