Monday 14 February 2011

Hearts and Flowers

They are everywhere. Red roses, heart shaped boxes of chocolates and many more items we're all persuaded we need to celebrate Valentines Day. It's good and bad for me. My husband can never forget my birthday, but going out for a meal, sending flowers or buying chocolates costs him a fortune. This year I had a birthday card and a Valentine card, usually I get one or the other.

Last year I posted on why I write romance. All those reasons still apply and if anything I'm more determined than ever to succeed with my ambition to become a published romance writer. I looking forward to the weekend when I'll be attending Kate Walker's course on writing romantic fiction.

For all the lovers of romance, here's a seductive red rose.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment