Saturday 2 January 2016

New Year Reading

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful time over Christmas and the New Year. This year it's been a little bit more exciting as my fifth book has been released and it's set against the backdrop of a snowy New Year's Eve in England.


As it turned out, I was actually writing the New Year's Eve scene this time last year, although recent wet and windy weather here in Wales wasn't nearly as inspiring as last winter's cold and snowy weather.

I was also really excited to be told that this book is available as an audio download and you can find it here. I also have a Goodreads giveaway running for a signed copy.




On New Year's Eve I had a delivery of author copies
of my books from Australia and Holland and to
round it all off, the North American cover of my next
book, The Sheikh's Last Mistress, which will be
available in May 2016.



So, after all that excitement, I had better get back to writing!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and Happy new year and new sheikh is always good ;) Congrats on all your books.

    ReplyDelete